Hilary Duff strips down for nude photo shoot: ‘I’m proud of my body’

Lizzie McGuire is all grown up. 

Former little one star Hilary Duff bares all of it in a nude photograph shoot for the Might-June cowl of Ladies’s Well being.

“I believe that, at 34, I've simply gained lots of respect for my physique,” she stated. “It’s taken me all of the locations I must go. It’s helped me construct a fantastic household. I really feel just like the older I get, the extra assured I get in my very own pores and skin . . . I’m actually simply fascinated by 1: being a girl. And a pair of: all of the modifications that your physique can undergo all through your lifetime.”

Duff first rose to prominence as a teen idol in “Lizzie McGuire” (a tv collection that aired from 2001 to 2004, in addition to a 2003 film). She later moved on to star in rom-coms and family-friendly fare such because the “Cheaper by the Dozen” movies and “A Cinderella Story,” to not point out a music profession and a much-publicized tween love triangle with rapper Aaron Carter and actress Lindsay Lohan. Whereas Lohan and different stars of that period had been painted as wild within the media, Duff’s public picture was extra right down to earth.  

Hilary Duff nude on the cover of 'Women's Health.'
Lizzie McGuire is all grown up: Hilary Duff poses nude for “Ladies’s Well being.”
Daniella Midenge for WOMEN’S H

“It was a aware selection to not be angsty and attempt to shift folks’s opinions on who I'm. That doesn’t imply I didn’t need to strive!” she instructed Ladies’s Well being. “It might be dumb of me to not know that I've a candy spot enjoying that relatable woman. I am that woman.” 

She confessed that she struggled with an consuming dysfunction when she was 17. “Due to my profession path, I can’t assist however be like, ‘I'm on digital camera and actresses are skinny,’ ” she stated. However after having three youngsters and getting one other tattoo (ink on her neck that claims “mom,” along with roses and swallows on her arms), she’s in a greater place together with her physique, she stated.

Hilary Duff poses nude in a pool.
Hilary Duff makes a splash with a brand new nude photograph shoot.
Daniella Midenge for WOMEN’S H

She tried to resurrect “Lizzie McGuire” in a collection for Disney+, about an grownup model of the character, however it was axed in December 2020 because of inventive variations. Duff beforehand wrote an Instagram put up begging Disney to air the revival on Hulu, writing, “I’d be doing a disservice to everybody by limiting the realities of a 30-year-old’s journey to reside beneath the ceiling of a PG score.”

She additional elaborated: “She needed to be 30 years outdated doing 30-year-old issues. She didn’t should be doing bong rips and having one-night stands on a regular basis, but it surely needed to be genuine. I believe they obtained spooked.”

Hilary Duff poses nude for "Women's Health."
Duff stripped down for Ladies’s Heath, baring all about physique picture points, motherhood, her tattoos and that failed “Lizzle McGuire” revival for Disney+.
Daniella Midenge for WOMEN’S H

Right now, she stars within the “How I Met Your Mom” spinoff collection, “How I Met Your Father,” on Hulu. She has a 10-year-old son, Luca, together with her ex-husband, NHL star Mike Comrie, and he or she additionally has two daughters, 3-year-old Banks and 1-year-old Mae, together with her present hubby, singer-songwriter Matthew Koma, who she’s been married to since 2019. 

“I’m pleased with my physique,” she stated. “I’m proud that it’s produced three kids for me. I’ve gotten to a spot of being peaceable with the modifications my physique has gone by. I additionally need folks to know a make-up artist was there placing glow throughout my physique and somebody put me in probably the most flattering place.”

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post