Influencer banned from Bali after naked photo shoot on sacred tree

Social media star Alina Fazleeva gained’t be taking a trip to Bali anytime quickly.

The Russian influencer and her husband, Andrey Fazleev, have been banned from the Indonesian province of Bali after she posted a photograph of herself posing bare underneath a really previous, sacred tree.

Fazleeva was barred from Bali after discovering out that her picture shoot was taken beneath a 700-year-old banyan tree at a temple compound.

The now-deleted snapshot was posted on Could 1 and the pair had been deported on Friday, Could 6.

The couple can't enter the island for at the very least six months, based on the AFP.

“They've carried out actions that endangered public order and had been disrespectful to the native norms, so they're sanctioned with deportation. Their names shall be included in an entry ban listing,” mentioned Bali’s chief immigration officer Jamaruli Manihuruk, the outlet reported.

AFP additionally famous that Bali deported virtually 200 individuals final 12 months for a number of causes, together with violating COVID-19 restrictions and disrespecting the nation’s traditions and customs.

Alina Fazleeva apologized for the photoshoot.
Alina Fazleeva apologized for the picture shoot.
Instagram/@alina_yogi
The sacred tree.
The sacred tree, a 700-year-old banyan tree at a temple compound.
Instagram/@alina_yogi
Russia's Alina Fazleeva (R) and her husband Andrey Fazleev (L) attend a press conference in Denpasar, on the Indonesian resort island of Bali on May 6, 2022, as they face deportation for taking nude photos on a sacred tree. (Photo by SONNY TUMBELAKA / AFP) (Photo by SONNY TUMBELAKA/AFP via Getty Images)
“I unknowingly made a giant mistake for which I remorse and I wish to inform you so that you simply don’t repeat it,” Fazleeva wrote.
AFP through Getty Photographs
Alina Fazleeva has thousands of followers on Instagram.
Alina Fazleeva has 1000's of followers on Instagram.
Instagram/@alina_yogi

Fazleeva and her husband carried out a ritual on the tree’s website earlier than leaving to hunt forgiveness. She additionally adopted up her snafu with two apology posts on social media.

One publish featured the duo praying by the evergreen with a caption written in Indonesian, saying: “I apologize to all Balinese and Indonesian individuals, I remorse my actions. I’m so embarrassed, I didn’t imply to offend you in any means, completely no data of this place. I simply prayed underneath a tree and went straight to the police station to clarify this incident and apologize.”

A separate picture confirmed the Instagrammer together with her palms held up in a prayer place and her eyes closed. In English, she penned: “I attraction to my mates and all of the company of Bali. I unknowingly made a giant mistake for which I remorse and I wish to inform you so that you simply don’t repeat it. There are plenty of sacred locations in Bali and never all of them have info indicators about it, as in my case.”

She posts under the handle @alina_yogi.
She posts underneath the deal with @alina_yogi.
Instagram/@alina_yogi
Russia's Alina Fazleeva (R) and her husband Andrey Fazleev (L) attend a press conference in Denpasar, on the Indonesian resort island of Bali on May 6, 2022, as they face deportation for taking nude photos on a sacred tree. (Photo by SONNY TUMBELAKA / AFP) (Photo by SONNY TUMBELAKA/AFP via Getty Images)
Fazleeva profusely apologized for her errors on Instagram on Sunday.
AFP through Getty Photographs
alina_yogi
“I unknowingly made a giant mistake for which I remorse,” she wrote.
Instagram/@alina_yogi
alina_yogi
“I apologize to all residents of Bali and apologize,” she mentioned.
Instagram/@alina_yogi

She continued, “And it is extremely vital to deal with these locations and traditions with respect. And first it is very important discover out whether it is doable to take images or movies on this place. I really like Bali with all my coronary heart and as soon as once more I apologize to all residents of Bali and apologize.”

Fazleeva shared in a social media replace on Sunday that she and her associate have lastly returned to Moscow.

“Now we're already in Moscow, I'm coming to my senses and when I'm prepared, I'll inform you what actually occurred,” she scribed in each Russian and Indonesian. “We're grateful for all of the phrases of assist that we acquired from the individuals of Bali and the island for the whole lot that He gave us.”

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post