Bobby Brown calls Janet Jackson ‘crush of my life’ in new doc

Earlier than Whitney Houston got here alongside as “the love of my life,” Bobby Brown was taking each little step to woo one other famous person pop diva: Janet Jackson.

“Janet was the crush of my life,” says the 53-year-old singer within the new documentary “Biography: Bobby Brown,” which premieres on A&E on Monday and Tuesday nights.

Certainly, earlier than the “My Prerogative” crooner even met future spouse Houston backstage on the “Soul Practice Music Awards” in 1989, Brown was all for Janet. 

“What was it about Janet? All the things. Her little smile, physique, her dance strikes, her little giggle,” he says within the doc.

In spite of everything these years, Brown nonetheless sounds just a little smitten with the “After I Consider You” songbird, remembering their fling fondly.

“We beloved one another’s firm,” he says. However, he provides, “We didn’t have that lengthy of a relationship.”

Bobby Brown and Janet Jackson
Bobby Brown and Janet Jackson had been briefly singing sweethearts earlier than he met future spouse Whitney Houston.
FilmMagic, Inc
Bobby Brown and Janet Jackson
Though they “beloved one another’s firm,” Brown says that he was in the end too “hood” for Janet Jackson’s father.
FilmMagic, Inc

In the end, although, Brown believes that it didn’t work out between the singing sweethearts as a result of he was extra “hood” than Hollywood.

“The explanation me and Janet broke off was as a result of she couldn’t be with a person like myself,” he says. “I’m from the tasks. I’m hood. And her father [Joe Jackson] wouldn’t permit her to be with somebody like me.”

Brown — who admits to having been a “intercourse addict” within the two-night documentary — additionally reveals that he had a tryst with the Queen of Pop herself, Madonna. 

“Did I sleep with Madonna? We didn’t do any sleeping,” he says slyly. “It simply occurred. I don’t even know the way it occurred . . . She most likely is aware of the way it occurred. However we didn’t do no sleeping.”

Bobby Brown
In his new A&E doc, Bobby Brown admits to having been a “intercourse addict” who as soon as had a fling with Madonna.
Copyright: Todd Kaplan

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post