Jaylen Brown rips Draymond Green: ‘Got a podcast and lost his damn mind’

Jaylen Brown seems to have had sufficient of Draymond Inexperienced’s summer season of pettiness.

The Celtics star tweeted that Inexperienced “misplaced his dam [sic] thoughts” in response to a clip that confirmed the Warriors star discussing guarding Brown  throughout the 2022 NBA Finals.

Throughout a stay crossover occasion with Inexperienced’s podcast and “The Outdated Man & the Three,” Inexperienced stated he knew he “took [Brown’s] coronary heart” when the Celtics star “went within the media and stated [I] was attempting to tug his shorts down.”

Brown reposted the clip in a tweet Thursday, and wrote, “Draymond acquired a Podcast and misplaced his dam [sic] thoughts .. you can by no means.”

The state of affairs wherein Inexperienced referenced occurred throughout Sport 2 of the NBA Finals, when the 2 gamers acquired twisted up within the second quarter, and Inexperienced appeared to tug down Brown’s shorts. Inexperienced — who already had a technical on the time after a separate tussle with Grant Williams — was not assessed a second one. The Warriors’ beat the Celtics, 107-88, in Sport 2.

Jaylen Brown
Jaylen Brown
NBAE by way of Getty Pictures

“When Jaylen Brown went within the media and stated, ‘He tried and pulled my shorts down,’ I knew I took his coronary heart,” Inexperienced stated. “I knew I took his coronary heart. And never that I’ll have it subsequent 12 months. I gotta regain it subsequent 12 months and the following time we play them, however I knew for the remainder of that collection, I had him. As a result of you recognize you’re standing over me and also you gotta go to the media and say, ‘He was attempting to tug my shorts down.’ Like come on, bro, you’re standing over me. Like, personal it.”

After Sport 2, Brown additionally stated the Celtics weren’t afraid of the Warriors, which Inexperienced didn't neglect.

“One other factor he stated and I despatched it to our group, he stated, ‘We aren't afraid of the Golden State Warriors,'” Inexperienced stated. “I despatched it to our group within the group chat and stated, ‘We ARE afraid of the Golden State Warriors.’

“As a result of no one requested you might be y’all afraid of us? Why the f–okay are you speaking about that? He’s like, ‘We aren't afraid of them. We are going to do that and we’ll try this.’ I knew at that time. I’m like, yup, that is child meals and that is over and we’re gonna stroll on out of right here with a championship.”

That’s precisely what the Warriors wound up doing after beating the Celtics in six video games to win their fourth title in eight years.

Since Inexperienced collected his fourth ring, he has been on a trolling tear, utilizing social media and his podcast platforms to speak trash.

The Celtics and Warriors face one another twice within the 2022-23 common season.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post