Erin Andrews had terrifying Week 1 experience: ‘Not the way I want to die’

Erin Andrews had a giant scare on the highway final week.

Andrews, co-host with Charissa Thompson on the iHeart Radio podcast “Calm Down with Erin and Charissa,” revealed on the present that her driver fell asleep on the wheel when she was en route from Chicago to Inexperienced Bay to work the Packers-Vikings sport this previous week.

As she defined, she was on a convention name with fellow Fox broadcasters Kevin Burkhardt and Greg Olsen with members of the Packers, together with Aaron Rodgers. That is the place issues bought harmful.

Erin Andrews on the sphere throughout a Bengals-Jaguars sport on Sept. 30, 2021.
Getty Photographs

“I’m typing, headphones are working, we’re good. I hear loud night breathing. I do know it’s not Greg Olsen, Kevin Burkhardt or Aaron Rodgers loud night breathing. It’s my driver who fell asleep on the wheel. On a freeway from Chicago!” Andrews exclaimed.  

Thompson interrupted: “Timeout. What do you imply he fell asleep on the wheel?” 

“Loud night breathing. Sleeping,” Andrews affirmed.

Thompson was involved.  “And the automobile is transferring? We’re not parked?” she requested.

Andrews continued the harrowing story. “Transferring. 65 miles an hour,” she stated. “I'm so grateful I put my telephone on mute as a result of we’re on a Zoom. I put my telephone on mute and I am going “ARE YOU EFFING SLEEPING?!” Wakes up, Clark Griswold, it was terrible. So now I've the quarterback of the group I’m attempting to work on, I’m attempting to take notes. I've full blown nervousness. This isn't the way in which I need to go down. This isn't the way in which I need to die…”

Erin Andrews at Michael Rubin's Super Bowl party in 2022.
Erin Andrews at Fanatics Tremendous Bowl get together in 2022.
Getty Photographs for Fanatics

The remainder of the automobile journey was an anxious expertise.

“After Aaron [Rodgers] will get off, I am going ‘pull over at a Starbucks,'” she stated. “I make him pull over at a McDonald’s. I am going in, I get him a espresso. He doesn’t drink it. All the automobile journey I'm like ‘ahem ahem ahem’ monitoring if he’s sleeping on the wheel.”    

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post