Timothée Chalamet is a sexy cannibal in ‘Bones and All’ skin-crawling trailer

This can be a bloody completely different function for Timothée Chalamet.

The 26-year-old heartthrob performs an allusive but romantic cannibal within the upcoming horror drama “Bones and All.”

The approaching-of-age movie tells the story of a woman named Maren — performed by Taylor Russell — who's determined to seek out the place she belongs when she turns into romantically concerned with a person named Lee (Chalamet).

In a darkish twist, each characters are cannibals and journey throughout America collectively.

Leonard Cohen’s haunting 2016 tune “You Need It Darker” accompanies the skin-crawling film trailer, which was launched Thursday, and reveals the pair slaying fellow people and pulling away, coated in blood.

"Bones and All" is based on a novel by Camille DeAngelis.
Meat cute: Timothée Chalamet (left) and Taylor Russell play two cannibals that fall in love.
MGM

“You don’t assume I’m a foul particular person?” Chalamet tearfully asks Russell within the trailer.

“All I feel is that I like you,” she whispers.

The movie relies on Camille DeAngelis’ novel of the identical title.

The film premiered on the Venice Worldwide Movie Pageant earlier this month the place it acquired a virtually nine-minute-long standing ovation.

The trailer is bloody creepy.
The trailer is bloody creepy.
MGM

“There's something in regards to the disenfranchised, about folks dwelling on the margins of society, that I'm drawn towards and touched by. I need to see the place the chances lie for them, enmeshed inside the impossibility they face,” director Luca Guadagnino stated in an announcement in regards to the movie.

“The film is for me a meditation on who I'm and the way I can overcome what I really feel, particularly whether it is one thing I can not management in myself. And lastly, and most significantly, when will I be capable of discover myself within the gaze of the opposite?” he added.

The movie received a neatly 9-minute standing ovation at the Venice Film Festival.
The film acquired a virtually nine-minute standing ovation on the Venice Movie Pageant.
MGM

Michael Stuhlbarg, André Holland, Chloë Sevigny, David Gordon Inexperienced, Jessica Harper, Jake Horowitz, Francesca Scorsese, Anna Cobb and Mark Rylance spherical out the solid.

“Bones and All” hits theaters on Nov. 23. 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post