We reviewed the new lululemon Chargefeel sneakers for workouts and walks

Your ft carry you all over the place — it’s time for them to get a recharge.

The brand new lululemon Chargefeel sneakers are right here to do exactly that, being the primary set of sneakers to come back out of the athletic model for 2022.

The Chargefeel Low Ladies’s Exercise Shoe ($138) and the Chargefeel Mid Ladies’s Exercise Shoe ($148) are the most recent version to the brand new footwear class, becoming a member of the Blissfeel Ladies’s Working Shoe ($148) and the Restfeel Slides ($58) for a post-workout deal with in your ft.

The Chargefeel line stands out from the pack for a number of causes. To start out, the sneakers are available each a low-top and a high-top fashion, which now we have but to see from lululemon earlier than. The Chargefeel Mid has an higher mesh that extends the shoe up over the ankle, in a “second pores and skin” like method.

A side by side of pink low sneakers and white high sneakers
lululemon

We opted to strive the extra conventional low-rise working shoe, however the sneaker is something however boring. After I opened the field, I used to be nearly blinded by the neon pink shade I obtained, dubbed Flare/Pink Mist on the positioning. Additionally they come in additional muted shades like pale yellow, white and black, however the vibrant shade is definitely a spotlight for me (no pun supposed) since they function an amazing software for nighttime runs and an outfit enhancement.

A hand holding pink shoes in front of a New York Post logo
Sophie Cannon

I personally have vast ft and no arches, which ends up in again ache after standing too lengthy and frequent foot cramps which are by no means enjoyable. Due to that, I’ve all the time ditched the heels for sneakers, sporting extra fashionable sneakers just like the Cariuma Salvas and Adidas Stan Smith kinds.

That being mentioned, my physician has been yelling at me to vary from style sneakers to a extra supportive athletic fashion, so once I noticed the form and colours of the brand new lululemon Chargefeels, I used to be offered. To work with my wider ft, I sized up from my regular 8.5 to a measurement 9, as suggested on the positioning, they usually match like a real Cinderella story.

1 of 2
Feet wearing hot pink sneakers and jeans
Feet wearing hot pink sneakers and jeans

I went off to work to stroll the streets of Manhattan — a real check for the quantity of curbs, potholes and sheer miles traveled in a typical metropolis workday — with my footwear actually glowing within the sunshine. I additionally racked up a bunch of compliments, as I don’t assume many individuals had seen this neon shade earlier than, not to mention in a shoe rushing by them on the sidewalk.

A side by side of hot pink sneakers in the sun
Sophie Cannon

Do I like to recommend these footwear? After a photoshoot within the workplace, subway rides, stairs and lots of miles walked via NYC I can say a wholehearted “sure!” Even with my flat ft, I felt cushioned with each step, the backs of my ankles stayed blister-free and I additionally felt fairly darn fashionable besides.


Take a look at New York Submit Purchasing for extra content material.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post