The cast of ‘Ghosts’ reveals their favorite Halloween costumes

Thursday night time’s episode of “Ghosts” (8:30 p.m. on CBS) revolves round a last-minute séance at Sam and Jay’s Halloween social gathering — with some surprising ramifications (however after all).

To get into the spirit, The Publish requested the celebrities of certainly one of TV’s hottest sitcoms to disclose their favourite Halloween costumes … after they had been youngsters. And, as you would possibly anticipate from this wacky crew, there are some, nicely, fascinating solutions.

Right here, with out additional ado, are their recollections of dressing up and going trick-or-treating in days passed by.

Rose McIver (Samantha): “My favourite Halloween costume as a child was a witch. ‘The Witches’ by Roald Dahl was the scariest guide I’d ever learn and the scariest film I’d ever seen.”

Photo of Rose McIver. She's looking off-camera and smiling. She's wearing a pink short-sleeve sweater.
Rose McIver.
CBS

Devan Chandler Lengthy(Thorfinn): “Alf. I used to be Alf for 3 straight years (ages 4 to 7). What’s to not love a few furry alien with a surfer haircut that eats cats?”

Photo of Devan Chandler Long as the Thorfinn, the Viking.
Devan Chandler Lengthy.
CBS

Richie Moriarty(Pete): “I dressed as a nun one yr once I was in elementary college and I actually do not know why. My mother made the costume for me and I bear in mind being very excited to put on the behavior. My buddies had been largely confused.”

Rebecca Wisocky (Hetty): “I did Bride of Frankenstein a few instances. Put an extended balloon on my head and wrapped my hair round it. I used to be a fairly foolish 5-year-old Groucho Marx as soon as, too.”

Brandon Scott Jones (Isaac): “My mother made me a precise reproduction of Kevin Costner’s Robin Hood (from ‘Robin Hood Prince of Thieves’) right down to the rhinestones. We each cherished that film. I bear in mind how a lot work she put into it and the way proud she was of it. It’s my favourite not solely as a result of it legit-ruled for a 7-year-old however it was somethinghshe made and cherished.”

Brandon Scott Jones as Isaac. He's wearing a Revolutionary War uniform and is looking out the window and smiling.
Brandon Scott Jones.
CBS
Rebecca Wisocky, Sheila Carrasco and Richie Moriarty as Hetty, Flower and Pete. Flower is dressed in 1960s "Flower Power" garb and is wearing large round sunglasses.
Sheila Carrasco (Flower) flanked by Rebecca Wisocky (Hetty) and Richie Moriarty (Pete).
CBS

Danielle Pinnock (Alberta): “Sadly, I by no means received the possibility to decorate up for Halloween as a result of my household was non secular. However my dream was all the time to decorate up as Ursula [from ‘The Little Mermaid]! Possibly I’ll do it this yr.”

Asher Grodman (Trevor): “Batman, as a result of he’s the very best! These Michael Keaton movies had been every part to me as a child. However does it depend as a Halloween costume if I wore it year-round?”

Asher Grodman as Trevor. He's wearing an '80s-era business suit with a pink power tie and is gesturing with his hands and has a big smile on his face.
Asher Grodman.
CBS

Román Zaragoza(Sasappis): “My favourite Halloween costume as a child is a tie between being Bruce Lee or Iron Man. I had the haircut, the outfit, and the martial arts strikes to make my Bruce Lee costume epic. And my Iron Man costume was a last-minute plan the place I simply wore a white button-down shirt and slacks whereas holding an iron. I used to be equally happy with that costume.”

Sheila Carrasco (Flower): “My favourite costume was in highschool, once I went because the School scholar in ‘Raiders of the Misplaced Ark’ who wrote ‘Love You’ on her eyelids. I loooooved Indiana Jones. Nonetheless do!”

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post