Odell Beckham drops major Giants, Saquon Barkley hint during ‘TNF’

Odell Beckham made some curious feedback Thursday night time about Saquon Barkley that had followers speculating a few reunion in New York.

Beckham appeared on “TNF in The Store” on Amazon Prime in the course of the Rams’ upset win over the Raiders. When requested about the place he might find yourself on the finish of his free-agency tour, he gave a solution that hinted at Giants curiosity.

“I’ll say this, however it doesn’t imply something,” Beckham mentioned on the printed. “I don’t really feel like Saquon Barkley and I acquired to do what we had been imagined to do.”

Curious.

Beckham’s subsequent vacation spot has been one of many tales of the NFL in current weeks. He’s visited with three groups: the Dallas Cowboys, Buffalo Payments and the Giants – the workforce for which he spent his first 5 NFL seasons.

In fact, he may very well be simply including gas to his press tour. Beckham, 30, won't even signal wherever this season. He's recovering from an ACL surgical procedure and studies say he won't even be capable of play till the playoffs. The Cowboys seem to have been scared off by his well being, with proprietor Jerry Jones publicly expressing his issues after his go to in Dallas.

Odell Beckham and Saquon Barkley together with the Giants in 2018
Odell Beckham and Saquon Barkley along with the Giants in 2018
Getty Pictures

“I want to be in a secure surroundings. Rise up 6am, go away at 6pm for 4 weeks, after which let’s speak about it. I’ve performed soccer for a very long time,” Beckham mentioned. “I’m not saying that I couldn’t step in and play common season, however I don’t see the purpose. I actually don’t. Like I'd moderately play when that stress’s on. I'd moderately play when the lights is on. Like I went by means of the entire playoffs and I used to be… after having my first dangerous playoff expertise, like, all I used to be prepared for was to clear that off of my title.”

Beckham had 531 receptions for 7,367 yards and 56 touchdowns as a member of Huge Blue, cementing himself into NFL lore with “The Catch” throughout his rookie 12 months towards the Cowboys.

The three groups he’s met with are within the thick of the playoff race, so if he does signal with the Cowboys, Giants, or Payments, he may see taking part in time come January. In any other case, it is likely to be till March or later to see the place the three-time Professional Bowl vast receiver finally ends up.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post