Brock Lesnar curious to see how successful Logan Paul can be in WWE

Brock Lesnar is impressed with what Logan Paul has constructed for himself – and he's desperate to see if he can discover the identical success in professional wrestling.

Paul, who will crew with The Miz to tackle Rey and Dominik Mysterio, is about to step right into a WWE ring as a competitor for the primary time on the two-night WrestleMania 38 in Dallas on April 2-3. He and his brother Jake have turned themselves from YouTube sensations into main boxing attracts.

“Nice for YouTube,” Lesnar informed The Publish final week forward of his match at Madison Sq. Backyard. “I’m joyful for these guys. They labored at one thing. They constructed their identify up. They thought outdoors the field, they promoted themselves.”

Now can Logan Paul do the identical factor in WWE? His final look within the firm got here at WrestleMania 37. He was a particular invitee of Sami Zayn, who he turned his again on when he got here into the ring to rejoice Kevin Owens’ win over him. Paul, 26, then took a stunner from Owens. This time round, he can have his first official match with the corporate and it’s unclear if this might be a one-off for Paul.

Logan Paul will team with The Miz to face the Mysterios at WrestleMania.
Logan Paul will crew with The Miz to face the Mysterios at WrestleMania.
Getty Photographs

“Can he grow to be an expert wrestler?” Lesnar stated. “Perhaps if he places as a lot ambition into that.”

Ambition is one thing “The Beast” has been opening up about, saying he desires to see extra of it from a few of WWE’s youthful expertise. In an look on “The Pat McAfee Present” three weeks in the past, he talked about how extra of them wanted to recover from and put butts in seats for the corporate. To him, which means have better ardour and taking extra probabilities.

“I do know what I did,” he stated. “I simply did what I need, what I needed to do and I didn’t care if I misplaced my job. I wasn’t afraid to stop my job or to go do that or to go try this. Like have some balls, some guts.”

The 44-year-old, who will face Common champion Roman Reigns at WrestleMania, went on to speak about how he discovered his drive at younger age. Not successful a state wrestling championship in highschool fueled his ardour for the game. Lesnar stated arising in WWE he “bugged the s–t out of everyone” and indulged himself into all the pieces to study and get higher — together with driving with longtime on-screen rival The Undertaker.

“This stuff aren’t given to me individuals. I take them. I f–king take all the pieces that I need as a result of I put my thoughts, my coronary heart and my soul into it,” Lesnar stated after rattling off a few of his fight sports activities accolades, together with successful an NCAA wrestling title and the UFC heavyweight championship. “I’m a butcher, I’m a farmer, I’m a father, I’m a husband. I put my complete f–king soul into all the pieces I do. I don’t assume individuals try this. Might you do your f–king job higher? You in all probability may. I feel everyone may. That’s the laziness, that’s the compliancy. That’s what pisses me off.”

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post