Paige VanZant ‘cools off’ in series of Instagram shower shots

Paige VanZant shared a trio of sexy snaps on Instagram over the weekend
Paige VanZant shared a trio of attractive snaps on Instagram over the weekend
Instagram/Paige VanZant

Paige VanZant definitely made a splash on Instagram over the weekend.

The All Elite Wrestling star, 28, posted a trio of attractive snaps to her web page, which featured her drenched in water outdoor whereas modeling a printed crimson bikini.

“Cooling off this scorching mess,” VanZant captioned one submit with a nod to her unique content material website, PaigeFanZant.com.

Paige VanZant captioned one of her latest posts, "thirst trap"
Paige VanZant captioned one among her newest posts, “thirst entice”
Instagram/Paige VanZant

In one other shot, which she dubbed a “thirst entice,” the previous UFC fighter is seen kneeling on the pavement whereas trying on the digital camera.

VanZant has been residing it up in Miami as of late, the place she not too long ago channeled her inner-Leonardo DiCaprio, a la “Titanic,” by posing close to the bow of a ship.

“They hate to see you cheerful……. So be joyful,” she wrote alongside a scenic shot final week.

VanZant not too long ago opened up about her skilled evolution in an interview with “The MMA Hour,” the place she spoke in regards to the early chapters of her profession.

“Once I signed to the UFC, I used to be 19 years outdated. So I went from being a youngster to being a girl. And issues change in your life. You mature, you develop up, you understand the issues that set you aside. And I feel, for me, too, it got here to a degree, I used to be making an attempt to be on my finest conduct for so long as potential,” VanZant stated.

“Earlier than after I was within the UFC, I refused to get any tattoos. I wouldn’t do something the place I felt like I used to be gonna take myself away from getting endorsement offers, sponsorships. I wished to ensure I used to be as accepted by each single enterprise… And it obtained to a degree the place I constructed my title up a lot, now, I'm who I'm, and it’s not that I’m going to be one other sponsored fighter or one other individual you endorse, I’m Paige VanZant, now I can do regardless of the f—ok I would like, truthfully… I get to simply be myself.”

Paige VanZant smiles in a recent Instagram selfie
Paige VanZant smiles in a current Instagram selfie
Instagram/Paige VanZant

VanZant joined Naked Knuckle Preventing Championship in 2020 and signed with AEW in March. She has been married to fellow fighter Austin Vanderford since 2018.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post