Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo hold hands amid cheating allegations

Adam Levine and his spouse Behati Prinsloo appear unaffected by dishonest allegations.

The married couple was noticed holding fingers whereas working errands in Montecito, California, on Wednesday, as extra girls proceed to return ahead accusing the Maroon 5 frontman of sending flirtatious texts and Instagram messages.

Photographs taken on Tuesday confirmed the pair, who've been married since 2014, presenting a united entrance whereas choosing up their children from college.

Prinsloo, 34, is at the moment pregnant with their third youngster — who Levine, 43, allegedly wished to call after Instagram mannequin Sumner Stroh, in accordance with claims made by 23-year-old Stroh.

In a TikTok now considered greater than 21 million occasions, Stroh claims that she and Levine supposedly had a virtually yearlong affair. She instructed Web page Six that it allegedly occurred when she “graduated faculty in 2021.”

Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo seen running errands this morning in Montecito.
Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo have been seen working errands Wednesday morning in Montecito.
SplashNews.com

In a follow-up video, Stroh alleged that Levine instructed her his marriage was purportedly on the rocks.

The “Strikes Like Jagger” singer addressed the claims in an Instagram assertion, denying he had an affair with Stroh however admitting he “crossed a line.”

Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo seen running errands this morning in Montecito.
Levine and Prinsloo have been holding fingers whereas out in town.
SplashNews.com

“I used poor judgment in talking with anybody aside from my spouse in ANY form of flirtatious method,” Levine wrote. “I didn't have an affair, however, I crossed the road throughout a regrettable interval of my life. In sure cases it turned inappropriate. I've addressed that and brought proactive steps to treatment this with my household.”

Adam Levine, Behati Prinsloo
The Maroon 5 crooner has admitted to being “inappropriate and naive” as studies of alleged affair floor with Adam’s mannequin spouse carrying their third youngster.
Clint Brewer Pictures / A.I.M
The pair was spotted running errands on Wednesday.
The pair was noticed working errands on Wednesday.
Clint Brewer Pictures / A.I.M

“My spouse and my household is all I care about on this world,” he continued. “To be this naive and silly sufficient to danger the one factor that really issues to me was the best mistake I might ever make. I'll by no means make it once more. I take full duty. We are going to get by means of it and we are going to get by means of it collectively.”

United front: The pair also hit the town on Tuesday.
United entrance: The pair additionally hit the city on Tuesday.
Clint Brewer Pictures / A.I.M

Since then, three different girls — two Instagram fashions and his former yoga teacher — have come ahead with screenshots, alleging Levine additionally acquired flirty with them.

He has but to handle the extra accusations.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post